The Victoria ISD Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax-exempt organization that shares a vision of enhancing education in Victoria public schools by:
- Working to increase private support for educational activities
- Supporting activities not funded by tax dollars
- Fostering creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement
- Awarding Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders
The mission of the Victoria ISD Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Victoria Independent School District that enrich teaching, inspire learning and enhance opportunities for students to become contributing members of society.
The Victoria ISD Education Foundation provides an innovative source of funding to support the school district’s stated mission of excellence in education.
The Foundation does not replace lost state funding or take the place of the district’s operating budget, but does provide funds for those projects and activities that go beyond the normal classroom experience.
Funds provided by the Foundation will benefit students and teachers in the Victoria Independent School District and will make a positive difference for them. Contributions will remain in the school district and benefit the entire community through an investment in education and quality of life.
- Encourage all students to work to their highest potential
- Support staff for innovative efforts
- Recognize staff for exemplary teaching
- Build community awareness of the Victoria ISD Education Foundation.
- Inspire parents and our community to participate with the school district in enriching education